An especially important factor to consider when traveling is your immune system. Anyone with a compromised immune system should take extra precautions in advance of travel, but even for those of us who may only be traveling to another state, prepping your system is always a good idea.
Here are a few considerations for your “what to pack” list. Click on any of the carefully-vetted supplements below to learn more about how they might prep your body for travel!
- Liquid D3 - Support for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health in an easy to use liquid form.
- Magnesium Citrate - Magnesium is essential in the metabolism of macronutrients, energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium.
- Nutrient 950 - Complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement.
- Probiotic Plus - A comprehensive probiotic with the pre-biotic Inulin, to help establish healthy colonies at a more successful rate.
- Pterostilbene Supreme - Useful supplement for individuals wishing to consume a powerful combination of antioxidants and vitamin D for cardiovascular health or longevity support.
- Selenium - Antioxidant for immune system support.
- Spectrum 2C - Comprehensive, hypoallergenic, multiple vitamin supplement with minerals.
- Super EFA - A unique and highly-concentrated blend of pharmaceutical-grade fish oil along with plant sterols to specifically assist in overall cardiovascular health, particularly in reducing high cholesterol levels.
- Zinc - Zinc is needed for the functioning of over 300 different enzymes and plays a vital role in a large number of biological processes.
Feel free to visit our office to learn more about the featured supplements or ask your IPC Provider for more details at your next visit. You can place an order through our website or by calling us at 480.776.0626. Payment is required at the time the order is placed.